Saturday, July 2, 2011

Corey's One Year Pictures

My mom helped me take these pictures of Corey. It was quite the adventure, but I think we got some cute ones that capture his personality. These are my favorites (and there are a lot).

And just a note about Corey at 12 months: He is such a busy boy. He has to be walking (or running) and exploring all the time. He is constantly moving and getting into things. He loves to say Mama and Dada and just started saying No No. He says that when he walks up to something he know he shouldn't be touching (like a soda can or the toilet- but he still gets into them anyways). He loves balls and will throw anything he can get his hands on. His favorite game is to toss you a ball and yell while he does it. He is at such a busy, but fun age. He makes me laugh constantly with his little personality. He is a lot different than Taters (he seems to be much more like me). He is a mamas boy and I love every minute with my crazy brute of a baby!













1 comment:

HILL HESS said...

He is too darling!! Thanks for keeping us up to date on these cuties!