Friday, July 1, 2011

Richard Marx Concert


Nathan got me the best present for my birthday: tickets to the Richard Marx concert. I have always loved Richard Marx, but he is now my second favorite artist ever (behind MJ of course)! The concert was UNBELIEVABLE! It was at the Sandy Ampitheater, so it was outside and just a gorgeous night. Richard Marx sang with just his accoustic guitar, a piano and the Utah Symphony. It was awesome. He has the most amazing voice and he sounds even better in person. It was Nathan's first concert and he really enjoyed it too. It was just one of those nights and I will never forget it. Oh, and to make it even better, we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner before!! Calamari and Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Cake- pretty perfect!!


One of my favorite songs...you know you love it!


1 comment:

Shelley said...

Meggy you look so pretty! I love your curly hair!