Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tate (3 and 3/4 years old)



I took these pictures of Taters the same day as Corey's one year shoot, but I never posted them. Tate has so much personality and he cracks me up everyday. He can be the sweetest, most tender and fun little person. He can also be wild, crazy and a little out of control. Tate loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Wonder Pets, getting ready for preschool, golf, playing with his kitchen, swimming, his rag and blanket, all his stuffed animals (Snowy, Dr. Beaks, Captain Jumpsalot, Blue and Blue's friend), and he loves his family most of all. He is such a daddy's boy and has to do everything his daddy does. He is very friendly and loves to tell everyone that his name is Tate and he is three years old. I love this kid so much!! (And, he was totally hamming it up for these pictures! He was being so crazy, I told him he could choose where he wanted his pictures taken. He chose by this pile of wood- lovely.)

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh my gosh, Tate is the cutest little boy, I have ever seen, besides Corey! I can't believe he is getting so big! I love your cow outfits. My neighbor totally went all out with her kids too, it's so funny. She was like you should come too? I told her I wouldn't be able to put together a cow outfit that soon! I love it.

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Can I have him? He is too cute!

HILL HESS said...

He is so dang cute! I could eat him up! I wish we could have he and Jake get together. It sounds like they have ALL the same interests! What a neat trip to Florida. So fun.