Monday, June 17, 2013

My 31st Birthday

I had the most wonderful birthday. Nathan and the kids spoiled me like crazy and I felt so much love! I also got lots of love from family and friends. It was such a great day (and week). I am so blessed!!
Nathan got me flowers and balloons for the start of birthday week. He is the best!
My kind of birthday breakfast!! :)
Nathan made this cake (or "chocolate pizza" as Tate called it). He did a great job!


Nath went overboard with the thoughtful gifts (as usual).
What did I want for my birthday dinner? Pizza from Costco at the park with my favorite boys and baby! :)
I cannot believe this kid is 2 years old. He looks so big!
I asked Tate to show me his soccer skills for a picture and this was his pose. :)

Birthday Pedicure with my good friend Taylor!
Here is my freaked out baby while we were at the mall (Chick-fil-A and shopping for baby girl clothes!). 
I am such a nerd, but I made my friend Andrea take a picture of me with Dawn from Survivor. I was so starstruck to see her at the University Mall!

No comments: