Friday, September 27, 2013

September Happenings

We have been doing some fun things lately. Here are some photos from the month:
Corey loves going to preschool! And, we love it too! :)
Crazy Hair Day at school
I broke the stove/ oven so we had to get a new one
I came back from somewhere to find the boys had made this "crystal maze" in the yard
Girls Day in Park City!
It was such a great day!


Nathan brought the kids to my work and brought me these gorgeous flowers for our anniversary!
We all had a little sickness this week and it wasn't too fun!

Silly boy came down from a nap, took his pants off and went back to sleep on the floor. :)
Riley loves having another girl around :)

My mom and I went to a Gala for the Adoption Exchange at Gardner Village. It was such a great night!



No comments: