Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Pictures of Our Little One

We are so happy to say that we are home with our little boy! We left the hospital yesterday (Monday) afternoon. Tate was doing very well and I was recovering well, so we didn't see any reason to stick around! We were very anxious to get our little boy home and just spend time getting to know him. Also, we were not so much a fan of the hourly night-time check ins from nurses. It isn't too fun to have the light flipped on every hour so they can stick me with needles and wake Tate up by sticking him with various things.
Tate is a great sleeper (he is tuckered out from his hard little journey here!), so our first night home wasn't too bad. Well, I should say that it wasn't bad for me because I slept through almost the whole night. Nathan is the sweetest husband and father in the world and helped me through my pains and took care of everything. I just can't believe how sweet he is. I guess that is why we have the sweetest little one! He is a mini Nathan!!!

So, here are some pictures of our little guy. We really appreaciate everyone's generosity and kind words. It is so nice to know that we have so much support. We love you all so much!!



Leaving the Hospital....





At home with daddy...

5 comments:

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

He is too cute for words!

Jeannie said...

Megan & Nate,
He is beautiful! It warms my heart to see your beautiful family! It will be fun to watch him grow up!

Sister Porter

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting!! I am now the Great Mother. Congratuations on your beautiful little baby boy, Tate. This site is so wonderful. Van is here with me now.... he says, "Hi". Keep the pix coming, it is the next thing to being there. Lots of love, Grandma

HILL HESS said...

It's amazing to see Nathan so comfortable holding such a tiny baby!! He's always been awesome with the kids- but seemed nervous about the tiny guys. Really fun. We are so happy for you! We love you! Thanks for keeping us all updated!

The Fischer Family said...

What a beautiful little family! I am so happy for you guys! It's so fun to see the pictures so keep them coming!