Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Our Little Boy

Tate is doing well. He has a bit of a stomach bug, but he went to the doctor yesterday and is starting to feel better. He is such a sweet baby and I love spending time with him. He is actually sleeping great for a newborn. He usually sleeps about 3 hours at a time. So, not too bad for a little guy. Nathan is so helpful and lets me get some good sleep, so I cannot complain!!! We are excited for Halloween and I will post pictures of Tate in his ridiculous costume!! :)

Tate loves to sleep with his hands in the hair. Do all babies do that? Either way, I think it is adorable!!

Tate now weighs 10 lbs 1 oz, which I think is a pretty good size. BUT, most of this clothes and diapers are too big for him. He has tiny little legs. I just want to eat him up sometimes!!

2 comments:

HILL HESS said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to meet him face to face!

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Grant slept like that too. Adam's Grandma said it is a sign of a healthy baby. Who knows...maybe an old wives tale but hey it sounds good to me!