Monday, February 18, 2008

Before and After

Here are some pictures that I took the night before and morning of Tate's surgery. He looks so different now. The pictures of him sitting in his Bumbo chair (thanks Tess!) are from a few minutes before we left for the hospital. (Blogger is messed up and I can't get those on right now- I will finish this when it stops acting so stupid!) He was so happy, I couldn't believe it!
Now, this is Tate's head after the surgery. It is much rounder and his forehead is wider and doesn't stick out as much. It may be a little hard to tell in the pictures, but we can see a big difference.

3 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

WoW! That is a big difference! I couldn't really tell before but now I see it! How cool! Hope he's doing well.

Anonymous said...

Tate is going to have some good war wound stories to tell growing up. Glad to hear that he is doing better!

Kelli said...

I can see a difference but it might just be the photos. It looks like it hurts, but I'm a sissy for things like that. He is such a strong boy. Do you like your bumbo chair? I'm thinking of getting one for #3 but I'm not sure they are worth it. He is so dang cute!