Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Will It Ever Stop? Yo! I Don't Know!


I wanted to post one blog about our current snow situation. For those of you who live in Utah, you know what I am talking about. For those that don't.......IT WON'T STOP SNOWING!!! It just keeps piling and piling up. It doesn't have a chance to melt before the next snow storm comes (the next day!). I can't complain too much because it seems to only storm when I am home with Tate and not when I have to drive with him. Someone is looking out for us, I guess! :) This is our house (for those of you who don't know that) with the snow piles. I am counting down the days. What is it, 43 days until spring??

2 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

Oh you poor thing! We just wish we'd actually get some snow that would last a while! It snows one day and the next day it rains and all the snow is gone. No sled riding this year :( But we are going skiing next weekend- gotta love snow blowers!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should have Vanilla Ice come shovel for you...I hear he is looking for work again.