Sunday, March 9, 2008

Family Bowling Trip

We enjoy Wii bowling so much that we decided to try the real thing. We haven't been bowling in at least a year and we haven't really ever taken Tate out somewhere in public with us. So, it was such a treat to go bowling together on Saturday. Nathan and I thought we would be the best because we play Wii bowling so much, but we were horrible at first! I have never seen so many gutter balls! But, we got the hang of it and ended up doing ok. Tate loved all the new sights and sounds and we were able to play three games! It was so fun to be out together as a little family!!
Taters sat in his car seat and watched us for most of the time. He was being so sweet and cute. He is a little "ladies man." :)

5 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

How fun! I love to go bowling but we never get to anymore! I think I see a date night out for mommy and daddy! You and Tate are so cute!

Bethany said...

That shirt is too cute Meg!!

Jeannie said...

Tate is indeed the Ladies Man! What a handsome guy! I was so happy to see a picture of you Megan. You look as beautiful as ever. I hope to get to meet Tate soon! I love you guys!

Kelli said...

I love that shirt, it was the first thing I noticed. Yeah bowling is hard when you haven't played in forever. But it is so fun when you actually go huh? Glad you had fun, we need to find a bowling alley around here that doesn't look like a scary-person hangout.

megan... said...

I'm pretty sure that Tate is going to be a professional bowler when her grows up...