Friday, March 7, 2008

Our Pretty/Funny Little Boy

Tate cracks us up on a daily basis. He is so much fun to be around and getting more so everyday. We went on another walk today and it was so much fun. He was asleep within minutes, but it was so nice to get some exercise outside for a change. I know we are not completely done with winter yet, but I love these warmer days!!
Tate fell asleep on Nathan the other night with no pants on. He is getting a little chunkier, which makes sense because he is constantly hungry!!
Another Bumbo picture. Tate likes to be sitting up. He should be sitting without the chair in no time.

2 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

That bumbo thing is the coolest thing I've ever seen! I will have to have one for the next one! Glad you guys are getting nice weather- we're under a blizzard warning here! Check out the blog for pics!

Bethany said...

I'm going to have to buy my god daughter one of those Bumbo things, of course she's only a week old so I suppose that can wait :)