Monday, March 3, 2008

Grandpa Hess' Birthday Party

We went up to Logan on Saturday for Nathan's grandfather's 90th birthday party. There were Hesses as far as the eye could see. It was really important for Nathan to be there because he is especially close to his grandfather and wanted to introduce him to Tate. The above picture is a four generation picture (Nathan's grandfather, father, Nath and Tate). What a fun day! Shelley (Nathan's sister) loves Tate and calls him "her baby."
We then went back to Nathan's brother, Darren's house, and had a fun time hanging out with the family, playing Wii and playing with all Tate's cousins. This is Aubrey and Bracken holding Tate. They were so cute and sweet with Tate. Bracken kept telling me how he loves "Baby Tate's crazy (pronounced "cwazy") hair."

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Tate is so cute! I love the pictures you keep posting. How fun that he got to meet his Great Grandfather! Hey Megan...I would like to see more photos of you on your post...I miss you pretty smile!

HILL HESS said...

I'm jealous! That looks so neat! How great you all get to live close together!

The Fischer Family said...

I love that four generation picture. We were lucky enough to get a five generation with Bri and it is one of my most cherished pics! I love Tate's cwazy hair too!