Monday, August 18, 2008

Crawling For Reals

Tate has been doin the army crawl for a few months now, but just this weekend he learned that he can actually get around on his hands and knees. I thought he might skip over crawling, but he finally did it! And, now we can't get him to stop. He is always moving or climbing. He wears me out!!

This video was the second time he crawled on his hands and knees. (After the first, I ran to get the camera. I had to entice him with my laptop to do it again!)

6 comments:

Emily said...

That is darn cute! Yep, no baby yet- just busy with work. It's crazy that she could come anytime. My sister-in-law is putting one together for Sat. Sept 6. I think it will be from 11-1 just an open house I guess. BUT give me your address. I need to email her a list of my friends. It will be fun when Zoe gets here-then we can have play dates!

HILL HESS said...

Yeah for Tate! Too bad for you guys! :) He looks so cute!!

The Fischer Family said...

How cute! I'm a bad mom- I always forget to break out that camera that we spent so much money on! Boo! Anywho, way to go Taters! Next up, running away from mommy and daddy! I can't wait to see that video! :)

HESS FAMILY said...

Good Job Tate! We can't wait to see it in person.

Amanda Walsh said...

Fun fun. Nora's pulling up/walking around on everything!! And teething like crazy!

Jo Lynn said...

Oh my goodness, that is just so cute. He also looks like a little business man going to the laptop and typing. I can't wait for Sav. to start crawling, but I hear I shouldn't be excited..lol. Wow, he's growing up so fast. Did you find out about the alergies?