Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Palm Desert Fun


We just got back from a great trip to Palm Desert, California. We went to Nathan's family's (his aunt and uncle's) timeshare. It was SUPER hot, but so much fun. It was great to just relax and hang out. Tate experienced a lot of firsts on this trip: his first plane ride (he did GREAT!), his first trip outside of Utah, and his first time swimming. Tate loved swimming, after he got used to it. At first, he covered his ears (which he does when he is scared). But, after he got over that, he was a swimming fool. He would have stayed in there all day. He also loved his little raft. He would just lay back and cross his litttle feet and lounge. It was a great trip and we are sad that it is over. This was one vacation I wasn't excited for it to end!!

3 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! I can't believe Bri is 3 and still hasn't been on a plane!!! (daddy left Delta too early!!!!!) But I'm glad Tate did so well! He looks so cute in his little swim suit!!!!

Jo Lynn said...

Wow, I'm so jealous and it looks like you had an awesome time. Oh, I love that he covers his ears when he gets scared, that is so precious! I also love the lay back and lounge in his floaty, he's just so cute.

Natalie said...

This looks like such a fun vacation. Too bad you couldn't have gone in January or February when Utah is so miserable! I love the pictures of Tate swimming and lounging in his raft. He is such a cute little thing!