Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Albertson's Santa

Nothing but the best for our little boy!! :) Today Tate and I were picking up a few things at the grocery store (bracing for the big winter storm), and they had a Santa that you could take pictures with. Of course, Tate cried and wouldn't let go of me. So, I ended up getting in the picture (as you can see, I was NOT planning on being photographed). Oh, the memories. Afterwards, Tate got a cookie and a candy cane so he was happy and ate his cookie while I shopped.

2 comments:

Stevie said...

Hey, a big guy in a red suit, with a crazy long beard is scary to a little fella. What a good mom to sit with him and then give him a cookie!

Jo Lynn said...

So funny, never heard of a Santa at a grocery store. Isn't is funny how creeped out the kids are of Santa...speaking of that I just posted a picture of Savannah in Santa's lap. Lets just say I'm a mean mom and she screamed like you would not believe.....poor kid!
You look cute Megan!