Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful and stress-free Thanksgiving. My mom came over and we hung out, cooked and ate. It was a great day! We have so much to be thankful for. I have the most wonderful husband, who I love more and more everday. I have the most wonderful, sweet, cute and funny little boy. We are all healthy, we have a nice house, we have food and we have a lot of great family members who love us. (Note that in the photos of Tate eating his Thanksgiving dinner, he is eating Cheezits. He wouldn't eat anything but that. Oh well....at least we tried!) :) I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving as well!!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! Your family picture is so cute!

Jo Lynn said...

Sounds like a great Thanksgiving and awesome job on cooking. I'm scared for the day that I'm going to have to put it on for the family, for now I'll enjoy everyone else putting dinner on, LOL! We understand about kids not eating, Sav is going through stages where she puts her lips together and turns her head. I hate it cuz I feel she's not getting enough, but they say you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. I guess babies are similar. I love the family picture with the Santa hats, very cute!!!

Tricia said...

So glad to see your cute family!!!
That little Tate is getting so big!

HILL HESS said...

Your Santa Hats pic turned out SO cute! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Hopefully we can find a way to be together for it again soon! Love you guys! I've been wanting to call and talk to you about Twilight- but I was in Walmart when you called me back the other night! I'll try you again! Miss you!

The Fischer Family said...

Did you cook that meal? Girl, I am proud! How grown up we are now!!!! Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving!