Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Yesterday was Halloween and Tate and I had fun dressing him up. We didn't go anywhere, so we spent our evening taking pictures. I wasn't sure how Tate would react to the Tootsie Roll costume, but he loved it. He was so funny and cute in it, that I couldn't stop laughing. We only had about 5 trick or treaters, so we are left with a GIANT bowl of candy!!

Before I put him in his costume, we had a little photo session cause he was looking too cute....
And now.... the Tootsie Roll!!!!!

6 comments:

megan... said...

That is Awesome! I've been waiting a long time to see little Tate in that costume!

Jeannie said...

He is so cute! I absolutely love visiting your blog and seeing the pictures of you, Nate and the Baby. It makes me happy! I think Tate is about the cutest Tootsie Roll I have ever seen. I think he is going to a super hero or something!

Kelli said...

That costume is too cute, I've never had babies little enough to put in those little bundled costumes like that. And I love his Baby Gap photoshoot you had, he is so photogenic!

Carissa Poyfair said...

He is the cutest piece of candy ever. I love how GQ he looks in that outfit on the couch!

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

I am laughing so hard! He looks so blasted cute in that little tootsie roll costume. And can I just say that I love his face in the first picture. It's kind of a blue steal look. Good times, Megs!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Tate has left the building!
Grampa