Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Baby Baller!


So, this is what we do these days....I dress Tate up and take his picture. Poor baby. I am thinking that this won't last too long and I better enjoy it while I can. He doesn't argue with anything that I put him in!
These are his Jordans. I bought them when we found out we were having a boy. I now realize (after being a parent for a month) that shoes for a newborn are not only unnecessary, but a little ridiculous. But, they are so cute and I couldn't resist putting him in them for a little bit. And, he kind of smiled in one of the pictures!! He is getting closer to smiling on cue everyday. Today Nathan was playing with him in front of a mirror and he told Tate to smile and he kind of did. (It was more of a yawn with a little smile at the end, but we loved it!!)

5 comments:

Emily said...

test

Emily said...

Hey guys--it's Nate Nelson. You guys make really cute babies. Keep it up!

Tate...That name was on our list too! But we went with Carter. Just wanted to say hello. Feel free to check out our little monster at http://nate-and-em.blogspot.com/
He's 9 months now and into everything like his daddy. Hope to hear from you soon!

Nate
859-250-7645

*Sorry about the "test" message. Wanted to make sure I knew Em's password.

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

He just keeps getting cuter. Love the shoes!

megan... said...

Holy cow- I can't believe how much bigger he is getting already- I love all the pictures.

And PS- you might kill me but I didn't take any pictures of rainbow bright!

Kelli said...

I love the shoes, our kids feet were so fat we couldn't put shoes on them, so I'm always excited to see babies who could actually wear them. I don't know if you got Susan's email but I'm in town this week and next, we're all meeting for lunch next week. Hope to see you there!