Sunday, November 11, 2007

This Weekend

This has been a great weekend. Actually, every weekend is great because Nathan, Tate and I get to spend time together. We love staying in and watching movies and playing with Baby Tate. I got a special treat this weekend because I was able to get out for a few minutes to get my hair done (the first time in over a year!!) and do a little shopping. It felt great, but I missed my boys too much and had to rush home. These are a few shots from this weekend. I hope everyone else had a great weekend!


On Friday, I decided to try this hat on Tate. It is really for older babies, but his head is so big that I thought it might fit....and it did! Tate wasn't a fan of it and kept trying to pull it off. I only tortured him long enough to take a picture of it. :)
Bath time for a little boy!!




Sunday is football day. Tate loves to watch the Cowboys!!

2 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

I want to see a picture of your new hair do (or color, whatever you had done). Tate looks so cute in that hat. I love that he watches football too. Way to get him into sports so soon! Olivia used to watch football as a baby, but I think she just liked the colors (typical girl, huh?)

TJDKG said...

your little boy is so cute Megan! And I'm so the same way its nice to have a short break but you're dying to get back home and see your family.
and they grow up so fast too! seriously it will be like you blink one day ahd youv'e got an almost 4yr old! Wher are you gusy living? I want an update, email me jauna@juno.com