Saturday, November 3, 2007

One Month Old!!

Today Tate is one month old! Everyone keeps asking me if it has flown by, but I feel like this has been the longest and happiest months of my life. Alot has happened in this month and I can say that our lives have definitely changed over the past four weeks!! Everyday, we are learning more about him as a little person and getting into more of a routine. Tate does some crazy things that crack me up. For example, he likes to put his fingers on his eyeballs when he is eating from his bottle. We have to pry his hands out of his eyes, so he doesn't get another infection. Also, he loves to pucker his little lips (which has been referred to as his "Blue Steel" look). Maybe he is practicing to become a model! He loves to lay on the ground where he can see the TV. We can't get him to look away when the TV is on. He must take after his parents, who love TV!! He just lays on the floor and kicks his little legs and watches TV. He also loves to eat and is getting a little belly. But, his legs and arms are still tiny. One day, he will fit into his clothes!

The other day, Tate and I were just chilling and we heard several knocks on the door and the doorbell ringing. We went to the door and three little kids from our neighborhood were at the door. They wanted to go into our backyard to play with a cat that had gone back there. They were all amazed at the baby and were asking all sorts of questions. One little boy (who is probably 4 years old) said to me, "If he can crawl, then he can come play at my house." He then told me where he lived and what his phone number is. I thought that was pretty funny! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for calling today! I was thinking about you the other day and thinking i wanted to see some cute pictures of your little boy, thanks for sharing! he is so cute!! My blog is chroniclesofsmithia.blogspot.com. Zach is working on taking it over to our own site so he can do more things with it but it is only half done but soon it will just be chroniclesofsmithia.com.

Thanks again for calling and feel free to call anytime you need to chat!

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for calling today! I was thinking about you the other day and thinking i wanted to see some cute pictures of your little boy, thanks for sharing! he is so cute!! My blog is chroniclesofsmithia.blogspot.com. Zach is working on taking it over to our own site so he can do more things with it but it is only half done but soon it will just be chroniclesofsmithia.com.

Thanks again for calling and feel free to call anytime you need to chat!