Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'm a Good Boy!

Tate had some rough times the past few days. He went to the doctor, we figured out the problem and he has been like the perfect, sweet baby he always has been. Today he has been so sweet and chill. Yesterday, he screamed for hours on end and wouldn't let me put him down for a second. I took this picture of him laying on the floor this morning because he was just so relaxed and sweet. He was asleep a minute later. He has already let me shower and clean the house! I love this baby!!

2 comments:

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

What was going on? Is he okay? He is so stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

Megan,
I hope he's okay, whatever it is! He does look pretty peaceful, and I love it when they sleep long enough for you to shower! (Especially when it's long enough to use up all the hot water!)