Tuesday, May 6, 2008

7 Months Old Today!

Tate is 7 months old today. Can you believe it? He is such a wonderful little boy and we love him so much!! I didn't know you could love such a little person so much! It has been a wild and action packed 7 months. Tate is more fun than ever. He loves to roll all over the house and discover new things. He is working on crawling, but doesn't quite get it yet. He is interested in everything and wants to touch everything he sees. He loves to play with paper. It is his favorite toy! :) Tate loves to say MaMa and DaDa. He says MaMa when he is tired, hungry, or needs his diaper changed and he says DaDa when he wants to play. Isn't that nice? I guess he knows already what our jobs are with him!! He loves to imitate any sounds or faces anyone makes to him. He recently started talking in a really really high voice because I guess that is how I talk to him. He is more aware of strangers and anyone who isn't his mom or dad. He stares at new people (or someone he hasn't seen in awhile) and tries to figure them out. After a few seconds, he stops staring and smiles and plays with anyone. He is SUCH a sweet boy and I can't imagine being happier. He has made our lives so much fuller. He cracks us up everyday and I am so excited for all of the fun milestones coming up. I am pretty sure this kid will always keep us entertained. I guess he takes after his parents........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 7 months Tate, you've blessed all our lives and I love you so much. You are also so fortunate to have chosen the most wonderful parents. Your life will never be dull, I guarantee!!

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

7 months! Where does the time go? He looks so cute! Sorry to hear about the hives and everything. Crazy! You are such a great mom though! I will hopefully be calling you sometime this week. Give taters a big birthday kiss for me!

The Fischer Family said...

Wow! I can't believe it's been 7 months already! How time flies when your having fun huh?!?!?! You are doing such a great job as a mom and I am so proud of you! (Oh and those are two studly men you have in your life there Ms. Megan Jane!!!!)

Jill said...

Tate is such a cutie!! Time flies so fast, doesn't it? I'm glad Tate makes you so happy. He's got a really fun mom! (And dad, I'm sure; I think I've only really talked to or met Nathan one time.)