Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wii Fit and Other Fun Stuff

We are so excited because we got our Wii Fit yesterday in the mail. For those of you who don't know about the Wii Fit, it is awesome! It is a little balance board that weighs you, tells you your center of balance and is used for over 40 fitness activities. Yesterday, we did step aerobics, push ups, hula hoop, skiing, running and a bunch of other fun stuff. I am hoping that this will motivate me to work out!! (That is the plan, anyways!)
Also, here are some cute pictures of Tate that I have taken over the past week. Such a fun baby boy!
Tate's New Toy
On a Walk When the Weather Was Actually Nice (not 40 degrees and raining like today)

He is Getting so Big!

7 comments:

Tricia said...

I love your baby! He is so adorable!!!

The Fischer Family said...

That Wii fit looks so cool! I see the point of that... Guitar Hero, not so much!!!! (Although it is really fun!!!!)

Lindy Rae said...

We got our Wii Fit just barely too - we love it! Everyone needs to get a Wii and Wii Fit!

HESS FAMILY said...

Brandon just bought me a wii fit for my B-day! I can't wait to use it after the baby gets here :)

Bethany said...

I want a Wii so bad, but I am going to have to wait until my car is paid off!! Just a few more months.

Jill said...

Do you have to have a Wii and a Wii fit? We have neither, but the Wii fit looks fun!

Kelli said...

The Wii Fit is the reason I want a Wii...now I just need to convince Jeremiah. I'll have to wait til you've used it a little more and you can tell me how much you like it. Cute Tate pics!