Saturday, May 17, 2008

Poor Jazz!!

Nathan and I went to the Jazz vs Lakers Playoff game last night. It was quite the experience!!! I have never heard that much noise in my whole life! We had really bad seats (cause we are not rich!!), but we got to see the pre-game and most of the first quarter from the 8th row from the floor. It was awesome to see the players so close. We got to view the almighty Kobe Bryant from a few feet away!! Sadly, the Jazz could not make it happen and they lost the game. It was alot of fun and a late night for us (well, mostly me!).

PS- These pictures were taken with my cell phone and do not do our first seats justice. My little camera decided to break and erase all pictures.
Our first seats...

Our REAL seats...

4 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

What a fun date night! A pro basketball game sounds like so much fun! And we would have been up there in the nose bleeds with ya! Oh well- at least you got there!

Alan and Shelley said...

Wow, that must have been so much fun. Sorry they could not pull it out for ya, that would have made it pretty fun. I am sure you enjoyed the game either way.

Kelli said...

I was hoping they would win too, we aren't huge Lakers fans (or Derek Fisher fans anymore!), and the games were really late in Eastern time, but they played well most of the time. We blame it on the stupid refs and their bad calls. How fun you got to go!

Jill said...

Sounds fun! So how did you get the good seats at first? Did you just steal someone's seats until they found out?