Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Are you missing us?

Sadly, I have not been able to do much posting lately because I don't have a camera to take pictures. And, who wants to read my thoughts on stuff? I know people just want to see pictures of a tiny baby stud. My little camera has been broken for awhile and I broke the lens on my nice one. So, I am struggling on a daily basis because Tate is so cute and doing so many cute things and I have no camera. I am an artist without a paintbrush here! These pictures I took with my camera phone. But, he is still cute with his puffy cheeks! I am surprised I haven't kissed them off yet!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

You know you're a good photographer when even pics from your camera phone turn out so well! Sorry your cameras are not in working order, if you are missing the blogging thing, I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Love Tate's little cheeks too!

Anonymous said...

Tate is so cute! I hope you get your camera repaired soon because I love viewing your pictures...and I love reading your thoughts.

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday today Meg!!!

The Fischer Family said...

Happy Birthday, Megan! What a cute little present you have there! I can't believe you got such great pics from your camera phone- you're good! And I would read your thoughts, so feel free to post them!