Sunday, June 15, 2008

Birthday Celebration Part 2


On Friday, my mom and I went to Park City for lunch and to shop the outlets. Park City is one of my favorite places and it was great to take Tate up there and also get some new clothes! I ended up buying more for Tate than for Nathan or myself, but he does look cuter in clothes than I do! It was also very helpful to have my mom there and we could take turns watching Tate and trying on clothes. He was such a good boy and let us have lunch and shop for hours! It was a great day!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy birthday! Nate sure went all out, sounds like you had a great day...and I love Park City, that's another great way to spend a birthday especially with the outlets. I need to go there again now that you mention it. Jeremiah needs to take a page from Nathan's book on birthday celebrations, yours sounded great!

HILL HESS said...

I'm glad you had a great day! You deserve it! Good job, Nate!

Natalie said...

I love Park City and have been dying for a shopping trip. What better than shopping with your mom? Sounds like a great day!