Monday, June 16, 2008

Birthday Celebration Part 4/ Father's Day

Sunday was a really special day. It was Nathan's first Father's Day as a Father. Nathan is such a wonderful husband and an incredible father to Tate. I can't believe how much they love each other and it is my favorite thing to watch them together. Thanks for every thing you do, Nathie, you are the most wonderful!!
Also,my dad and his wife, Jenny, were here from Kentucky. They got in on Saturday night and came over Sunday (along with my mom, sister and her husband). We spent the day playing with Tate, playing Wii, and eating. My dad hadn't seen Tate since before his surgery, so it was fun for him to get to spend time with Tater boy. Nathan also made his famous Tri Tip and it was delicious! We then had a cake and cupcakes (thanks Mom!) for my birthday! This is officially the end of Birthday Week. I am exhausted, but had such a great week. Thanks to everyone for being so sweet- especially Nathie!!!

5 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

Megan, I am so glad that you had such a great birthday "week"! It's so nice to have people in your life who make birthdays so special! Glad to see new pics, and so many of you! You're so pretty! :) Have a great week! We move into the new house Saturday! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

HILL HESS said...

I love Nate's tri-tip. Especially with your dad's BBQ sauce.

Jill said...

Wish I could have been there for the cake! (I'm visiting my in-laws right now and I've searched their house up and down - no sweets! and I'm dying!) Anyways, I didn't even know Katie got married! That's crazy.

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

You do love birthdays don't you? Looks like a great week! And of course, Tate is cuter than ever! Sorry we didn't get to see each other when I was there. Hopefully, next time. Love ya!

Natalie said...

Okay, it's official. We need a BBQ! I'm dying to try Nath's tri-tip!