Friday, June 13, 2008

Birthday Celebration Part 1

Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. It was my 26th birthday and it was so special! Nathan (of course) went over the top and had the whole house decorated with balloons, signs with pictures of him and Tate, presents and treats (Krispy Kreme!). He wouldn't let me lift a finger all day. I then went to McDonalds and got my yearly McGriddle breakfast sandwich. At work, the whole office was decorated with signs everywhere. We went to Carabbas for some excellent Calamari and fried Zucchini. Then, they had a party for me in the afternoon with brownie cupcakes and ice cream. (Thanks Megan and Shylo!!!!) I then got my favorite little boy and went home to play for awhile. Nathan came home and we opened presents. I got a camera!!!! Yeah!! I am so excited and was able to take pictures of the rest of the day! I also got a great Weight Watchers cookbook from Tate :) and some more treats and my Saturday surprise was revealed. Nathan and I are going to spend the day at Lagoon!! Nathan got me a Snickers Cake that he had decorated with my name and he sang Happy Birthday to me. (Tate didn't cry like he did on Nathan's birthday!) THEN- I know there's more- Nathan, Tate and I went to Cracker Barrel for some blueberry pancakes. Oh, it was such a wonderful day! I was exhausted at the end of the day after all of the celebrating!! Thanks to everyone for being so sweet and making my day so special! Most of all- thanks to Nathan who has to be the best husband in the world! I don't think anyone can top him!! I love him sooooo much! I was also so happy to share my day with Tate this year. He makes everything more fun! Here are the photos from the day!

My Party Hat at Work

Presents from my Nathie

My Boys

At the Cracker Barrel

All Tuckered Out

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Megan! You are only 26? So young! I'm glad you had such a great day!

HESS FAMILY said...

Happy Birthday Megan. Sorry life got away from us. We hope you had a wonderful day. It looks like you did!

Natalie said...

Happy Late Birthday! Sorry I'm such a bad friend. I'm so glad you got a camera. I've been missing watching little Tater grow!