Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tate's First Haircut

Tate's hair has been looking a little shaggy lately, so we decided to give him a haircut yesterday. I am not a professional hairdresser anyways, but trying to give a haircut to a squirmy baby is not easy! I was just glad that I didn't poke him with the scissors or leave his hair with chunks missing. He looks so cute and so much more grown up. Also, his hair looks a little red in these pictures....it is just our red curtains nearby. Tate is a little blondey boy.
Before the Haircut...
After the Haircut!

9 comments:

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

You did a great job and he looks so adorable! You should start a business! Cut their hair then take their picture. You'll be loaded. :-)

Anita said...

What a lil man. . . he is absolutely adroable. Congrats on the new family member - isn't God great! love and miss you

Kelli said...

Looks like you have a new job, baby hairdresser! We took Hayden to the hairdresser for a long time because I didn't trust myself =)

Anonymous said...

Megan, I'm impressed that you gave him the hair cut. That's awesome and he looks adorable!

The Fischer Family said...

Okay, I am impressed! I pull out the buzzer and hand it to my mom! It freaks me out! Good job lady!

Anonymous said...

That hair cut looks adorable!!
You did a great job and don't even look nervous. And of course Tate is adorable, as always!!!

Trish

Natalie said...

Wow! I'm so impressed. Tate looks great and so grown up! I'm glad Greg's mom is a hairdresser because I am AWFUL at haircuts. Do you remember when I tried to cut Patrick's hair? YIKES! No wonder he dumped me! :)

P.S. I haven't been to the Spanish Fork Arby's lately, but there's nothing I love quite a regular roast beef and some curly fries!

megan... said...

He is adorable of course, but I'm secretly sad that you cut of the mohawk!!

Jill said...

Good job! Want to cut my kids' hair? I do it myself sometimes, but then I have to eventually take them to the hairdresser to fix up the mess I made.