Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Time is Here!!!


Tate and I had fun getting ready for Christmas this past weekend. I put up the Christmas tree and decorated the house! I just love this time of year and it makes me so happy to unpack all of the decorations I have been collected since Nathan and I have been married. Tate sat in his little chair and smiled and cooed while I decorated the tree. He loved watching the lights twinkle! I dressed him up in some of his Christmas outfits and had some fun taking pictures of him. Can you tell I have been waiting a long time to have a little baby at Christmas time??

Also, Tate turned two months old on Saturday. We can't believe how big he is and how much he is changing everyday. He gets cuter everyday and we are getting to see a little more of his personality. He definitely has his preferences and he gets very upset if we dont' do things his way. He loves to be held and can be SOUND asleep until we move to put him down. Then, all of the sudden he pops up and starts to fuss. Also, he is a hungry little boy and the only time he really cries is when he wants food. He will be screaming until he sees us get up to go make a bottle for him. He knows that when we run the water and are standing by the sink that he will get food soon. He stops crying and sometimes I think, maybe he wasn't hungry, and I will hold off on feeding him. He does NOT appreciate that and screams. He is so funny and particular. We can't complain because he is an adorable, sweet, smiling baby who is healthy and happy (and he is starting to sleep for longer periods at night!!!!). We are very blessed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tate gets upset when things don't go his way? Wow, he is Nathan's son! He is a good lookin' baby guys, nice work.

HILL HESS said...

I love the Santa hat!

The Fischer Family said...

How cute! Enjoy dressing him in the cheesy Christmas outfits- it won't last long! Your tree is beautiful too! Merry Christmas Meg! I miss you!