Monday, December 10, 2007

Tate's So Glad When Daddy Comes Home..


Tate is already a daddy's boy. He loves everything about his daddy. He loves his voice and he loves staring at him. Tate smiles like I have never seen when his daddy is around. We have to put Tate in his chair or on the ground where he can see his daddy at all times or he gets fussy. These pictures were from Tate playing with Nathan tonight (notice how Tate is looking at his dad and not me and the camera). They melt my heart....
Also, Tate's eyelashes are so long! They seem to be growing everyday and I don't know if he will be able to open his eyes if they grow any longer! They are so dark and adorable!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I love his eyelashes. Roman's are just as long, and ladies at the store are always saying "He's cute enough to be a girl!" and I'm like thanks, but not a compliment. Tate is so adorable, I love the daddy/son shots, they always melt my heart too.

HILL HESS said...

Boy, those grew in FAST! I love the Hess kids lashes- that's not from my side of the family!

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

He is growing up too fast. Tell him to stop! And his hair is looking dark!