Monday, December 31, 2007

Three Months Old


I can't believe it- Tate is three months old. On Saturday, he had his three month birthday. He is more fun everyday and we love every minute with him. He is much more interactive than he has ever been. He loves being around his mom and dad and is very upset if he isn't getting attention. When he isn't eating or sleeping, he is usually smiling. He laughs and coos and makes the funniest little sounds. When he smiles at me, he usually has his mouth open really wide. I was wondering why he did that until Nathan pointed out that I smile at him with a wide open smile. I thought that was pretty funny! :) This picture was taken on Saturday when we were having a fun day of hanging out at home. I love life with my boys. I think I am the luckiest girl in the world. Aren't they so cute??

4 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

I can't believe he's three months old already. How the time flies! It looks like you are really enjoying him and I am so happy for your little family. Have a wonderful and blessed New Year! 2008 is gonna be great:P

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Yea for baby Tate! He is so cute! I love the Christmas pictures and it seems like you had a wonderful time. Sorry we didn't get to see you! Grant was having asthma attacks which meant he had to get treatments and then he got the flu then Adam and I got the flu. It is settled, we are not coming to visit anymore because we always get sick. We love ya!

Kelli said...

Wow, three months already. That went so fast! He is, of course, so cute. And I noticed I always have quit the animated smile with my boys too...it must be a mother thing.

Tim said...

nate, be prepared for that wii to suck every second out of your life. it's like heroin. hope you guys had a good christmas and a happy new year