Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Tate and Wii Christmas!


That is what our Christmas this year was about: Tate and our new Wii. They both provided the entertainment for the day. We got each other a Wii for Christmas and paid extra shipping to get it here by Christmas. It was supposed to come on Christmas Eve by 5:00 pm. We waited by the front door almost all day on Christmas Eve waiting for it to show up. Finally, at 4:50 pm in the middle of a snowstorm, a Budget rental truck pulls up and brings us our Wii to save Christmas. )(The DHL guy's truck had "blown up" and he had to drive a Budget truck). It was pretty crazy, but we have had a lot of fun playing with it. Tate was so cute and fun even though he didn't have a clue what was going on. We showed him his presents, but he didn't have any idea what was going on. My mom, sister and her husband came over in the afternoon for a day of eating, presents and more Wii playing. It was a great day and hope everyone else had a very Merry Christmas!

Nathan playing the Wii (He is the best!!)


Tate's New Toy

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Glad you had a good Christmas, you're so lucky you got a Wii, we've searched for weeks with no luck. Let me know how it is! Tate is so cute, next year he still probably won't quite get Christmas, but at least he can help with unwrapping the gifts and stuff right?

The Fischer Family said...

Wow-a WII for Christmas?!?! Nice! I got an entertainment center:P Tate looks so cute sitting under the tree, the best present of all, huh?!?!?!

Britni said...

I'm so jealous... I wanted a Wii. My family (The Newton's) were gonna get me it, but couldn't find it. I guess I would've had to decide I wanted one before Christmas Eve huh. Glad you had a great time.