Thursday, December 13, 2007

Nathan is Out of Town :(


Nathan is in Tulsa, Oklahoma for a business trip tonight. This is his first trip since Tate was born. Tate and I are at home hanging out but we are missing our favorite person! I am so worried about him with this crazy weather between the snow here and the ice storms in Oklahoma. Nathan is coming back tomorrow and we can't wait to see him! I am such a wimp when it comes to Nathan being gone. I don't know how anyone else handles it when their husband is gone!


I took this picture of Tate yesterday when we went on a quick run to the Post Office. This was Tate's first errand run other than his doctors appointments. He loves being in the car and he was looking so cute in his little hat!!

2 comments:

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Poor Megs! Did you sit out on the front lawn and cry? At least you have tater tot to keep you company. Wish I was there to hang with you. Tate looks adorable as usual in his little hat and car seat. I just want to squeeze him.

The Fischer Family said...

What a cute hat! OHMIGOSH! He is so sweet!