Friday, December 21, 2007

It's Official....

Tate is the best baby! He has proven that Monday night was no fluke. He has now slept through the night every night this week. He goes to sleep around 9:30 or 10:00 and sleeps until 6:00 am. He then goes back to sleep and sleeps until 8:30. I am now getting consecutive hours of sleep!!! I don't know if it will last, but I am just thrilled that he has done it for five nights in a row.

This photo is Tate playing on his new blanket from his Grandma Hess. He loves laying on a blanket on the floor. Thanks so much to Nathan's mom for this adorable blanket!!

4 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

I love it when they start sleeping through the night! I was always afraid that first morning after they had slept through the night cause I thought I'd missed something! But, oh wow, does it feel great to sleep 6 hours consecutively! Congrats on this huge milestone! Jonah didn't reach it til he was almost 10 months old!!!! Also, what an adorable blanket! Gotta love Grandmas!

Kelli said...

you know baby's really love their parents when they sleep through the night, it's a real test of their love and devotion =) glad to see he passed!!! =)

Anonymous said...

I love this boy!

HILL HESS said...

SLEEP! YEAHH!!!