Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Such a Big Boy!

Tate seems to be growing up so fast! He is now 10 1/2 weeks, or two months old. It feels like he has grown so much in just a week or two. He seems longer and his clothes are finally fitting him. He is getting some hair on the rest of his head (not just the few long hairs on the top of his head). His hair is blonde, by the way, even though it looks dark in some pictures. I think he is going to be a blondey, even if it is just for a little while. He is also sleeping much better. He actually slept through the night (8 hours) on Sunday night!!!! I was so confused why I hadn't heard from him, but I was not too concerned cause I was so tired. We went to Brandon and Calli's house on Sunday for a little Christmas party and Tate fell asleep in the car a little before 10 and slept until 6:00 am!! I love this baby! It is so fun to see him explore his world and how things like his hands and his touching his head can entertain him for an hour. He loves to play and coos and smiles all the time. I am loving being a mom and spending time with my little Tate!! Christmas is just one week from today and we are really excited! Tate told me he can't wait to see what he got for Christmas! (Did anyone else wrap up presents for an infant? I think we will feel a little silly opening the presents we wrapped for him on Christmas! But, I wanted my baby to have some gifts under the tree!!)

3 comments:

HILL HESS said...

This is the cutest picture ever! I don't know how you get him posed so cute while he's asleep!!

The Fischer Family said...

Megan, yes we wrapped presents for Bri on her first Christmas (she was about 5 weeks old!!) and for Jonah for his first Christmas (he was a week old!!!!) It does feel kind of silly to unwrap their presents for them when you already know what they are-but it's Christmas! Just do it and enjoy it!

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

I love the pix. I think we did wrap presents for Grant but he was 5months old. But who knows, you might have fun unwrapping them for him.